Friday, August 19, 2011

seriuosly i'm bored to death!

Asslamulaikum  guys!
how is it hangin; ya'll...
sigh.. =.=..man i'm sure tomorrow will be the most boring day in my whole extremely interesting life..
you know why? gosh please just take me away from going to that programme..seriously i really hate stuff that are related to patriotism, motivational, and leadership what so ever thing..i'm not the kinda guy who is kin towards this kinda programme..i just wanna say that can i never be there? can i send my 'avatar' or something that can represent me? come to think of that stuff..can i send my cat? 

owh! wait! i don't have a cat..hmm.. never mind but my point is I DON'T WANNA GO TO THAT FUNCTION! please..

but if we think in a positive way surely i'll get some or just a li'l benefit from it...but it seems i'm not sure what are they? any opinion?
maybe i'll just go for a try..it wouldn't hurt isn't it?

so walk the talk..
remember stay beside the road not on the road...
remember to drink plain water...
and justin bieber is not the suitable icon for teenager.. yuckkkss!
so off now...to that lead train thingy...
byeee ...
read more on my next post about RAYA ...
Assalamualikum..
alles wiedes!

No comments:

Post a Comment