Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A New look!

Assalamulaikum and a very pleasant day guys..!
man what a day..after all my time been searching..at last i've found the wallpaper that suit my soul and my kinda genre..haha.. just kidding ya..man its such a drag to find the right new look for this so called "A Story Once Never Been Told Before"..
it took me 1 week, 3 days, 5 hours, 18 mins.. and... emmmm..and..just now 5.3 secs...hahaha..too much accuracy? not at all right guys?  messing with ya guys..

so , a new look huh? how was it guys? is it okay for a guys like me? a jambu dude.. who likes pikiny stuff?
NO..NO..NO..NO.. i'm not kinda guy who likes pinky accessories okay? got it? stick that important matter in your head..seriously i mean it.. grr..don't take it seriously guys.. no offense..well generally.. i like something that is simple.. nice to look at.. calming.. make people wanna read my blog..and especially.. RAISED MY STATS ..TO BECOME MORE POPULAR..(whispering)..dude! not that i'm chasing cheap popularity but.. a guy can dream can he?  :-p

okay.. new look..must have some things i've got to improvise..to make my blog more interesting.. sooo... that's why i need the readers out there to comment and tell me what to be polish up..so i can entertain you guys to rolling on the floor laughing..heheh.. credits to miss A who teach me that acronym..that i didn't know at all.. LOL..and i need you guys to comment..what should i talk on the next post.. i'm sure i can satisfied ya'll.

so thats all. .. got to go.. bazaar ramadhan is calling me.. you guys hear that? hanif..hanif...hanif.. come here and buy us..spend your money at us.... gonna buy myself nasi kerabu(salad rice) today..emm tasty...
okay guys happy fasting for MUSLIMS...


byee...
Assalamualaikum..
sincerely your entertainer of all time.. :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment