Thursday, December 15, 2011

getting played around. .

Assalamulaikum and a very good night in my country..for those who are morning or evening in your own hometown i wish good morning and evening..haha~
sorry a little bit noob here :-/
well first of all.. good day bloggers on blogger channel..how are you guys? hows your day? just between you and me ..i had a harsh day today..man, i wish it didn't happened at all..well.. actually, that's not my point of writing today..today i'm gonna talk about TEASING THE WEAK OR INSULTING OTHER PERSON ..
guys i wanna tell you that ..being a butthurt is not ..well..good..
trust me guys teasing ugly betty, 4 eyes nerds, black coal skin gives you more misery..for whom that did these insulting things..for me they are lack of attention from people..they want to be expose, famous or well-known to people around them..they doesn't care for what they did was were wrong or right..at least they got what they want..i know the feeling when getting banned, tease or being insult..you'll feel depressed and you'll feel the things that you do isn't correct at all..these people must be help..they can't think straight-forward..

i wanna share my story with you guys when i'm being banned or insult...

in my school days i thought i had what i want TRUE friends ..i thought my classmates were being nice to me all the time..in front of me they were so nice, adorable..wait,what? ADORABLE? not at all..uh uh..they're so innocent..but when i heard myself the true story..i felt like my back was stab by a dagger..they've been banned be all this time..when i knew it..i just keep it cool..but i can't stand it..i was so f****** depressed..

i'd found some blogs that they put pictures of people..and let others comment..its not commenting at all..its insulting..please they have the right to live.. according to the human rights law..
dude please don't do those things..who knows the person you insult could be helping you someday..or the person that you've banned all this timed is the person that will hire you to work under his company..or worst..they could your own family..wouldn't it be so embarrassing?

keep that in mind..please..
so pen-off..
sorry if my language sucks and..harsh..
tootles~
byee take care homosapiens!

No comments:

Post a Comment